Mandeep Cables is actively engaged in bestowing a broad range of networking cables. Our manufactured Cat-6 UTP cables are broadly used in a variety of applications including PC, Computer Monitors, CPU, LED, and UPS. At Mandeep Cables, we take pride to announce that our products are known for providing optimum productivity. Being one among the renowned names in the industry, Mandeep Cables is actively engaged in bestowing an extensive range of Cat-6 UTP Cable at market leading prices. Our extensive knowledge and experience have always helped Mandeep Cables to provide high quality Cat-6 UTP Cables that are used for different networking purposes.
Enhanced performance cable for transmission of high speed data, digital and analogue voice and video (RGB) signals on LANs. Supports Gigabit Ethernet (1000 baseT) standard. Operates at bandwidth of 250 MHz. This cable well exceeds the requirements of TIA/EIA-568-C.2
- ATM 622 or higher
- Broadband video (77 channels, 550MHz)
- .10 Base T (IEEE 802.3)
- 100 Base T (IEEE 802.3U)
- 100 Vg-Any LAN (IEEE 802.12)
- 4/16 Mbps Token ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100 Mbps TPPMD ? 350 Mbps CDDI
- 1000 BASE-T gigabyte Ethernet
|Conductor||Solid Bare Electrolytic Grade Copper|
|Nominal Conductor Diameter||23 AWG (0.55mm)|
|Orange-White with Orange stripe|
Brown-White with Brown stripe
Blue-White with Blue stripe
Green-White with Green stripe
Pairs separated with a central slit film filler.
|Outer Jacket:||FR PVC|
|Color of Outer Jacket||Grey / White|
|Sequential Marking||At Every Meter|
|Filler||Yes. Central Slit Film Cross Filler|
|Thickness of Outer Jacket||0.55 mm nominal|
L0W FREQUENCY ELECTRICAL PARAMETER:
- CONDUCTOR RESISTANCE (DC): 9.38OHMS/100MTR@20 Degree C. MAX.
- RESISTANCE UNBALANCE : 5%MAX
- Dielectric Strength: 1.0KV DC or 0.75KV AC for i Min.
- Insulation Resistance: >500 M ohms km @ 500 VDC
- MUTUAL CAPACITANCE: 5.6 nF/100 mtrs Max.
- CAPACITANCE UNBALANCE PAIR/GROUND: 330PF/100M MAX
- Propagation Delay Skew: < 536 nS/100M
- Normal Velocity of Propagation: 69%
- IMPEDANCE: 100±15%OHMS
- Worst Case cable skew :< 45ns/100m
- Generally confirming to EIA/TIA 568-C.2 and IEC/ISO 11801
|FREQ||INS LOSS||NEXT Pair to Pair||NEXT power sum||ELFEXT Pair to Pair||ELFEXT Power Sum||ACR Pair to Pair||ACR Power sum||Return Loss|
305M –TANGLE FREE COIL
500M/ 1000M – Reel